Monday, June 28, 2010

Argh! So Annoying.

I'm so not feelin' it.
I went out last night but jogged a super slow mile and had a lot of issues.
Sigh
First off I got in a decent 440 but then I had to stop and fix my sock and shoe which ruined my whole "jog without stopping" method.
I just decided to keep on going. I made it a mile in 18 minutes which is ridiculously slow but at least it was almost non-stop.
Still, after that mile I walked a while then ran a 220 and had to stop because it felt like the bottoms of my feet were on fire and my legs were sponges.
So annoying. I want to keep consistently jogging. At this rate I won't get to 3.1 miles though.
I can't figure out why my legs feel so weird all the time or why my back still makes my legs twinge.
I'm thinking I'll take this week off. I have a lot of stuff going on and maybe I just don't need to be thinking of jogging.
Double sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment