Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to it

Man, I'm totally falling apart. So many health issues. Still, I refuse to let my crappy body control my desire to get back into some semblance of shape.

I went out Monday night but took it slow since I'd been off for a week. It was nothing exciting. Tonight was a nice neighborhood jog/walk. I'm pretty sure I managed to do a total of 2 miles because I've been timing myself while at the track. That way when I'm street jogging I have a time to compare.

I forgot to use my fancy new jogging app to time my miles though. Darn. When I'm at the track I don't need it and I haven't really done anything but the track in such a long time.

Right now my back hurts a little too much. Hopefully by taking time off tomorrow I'll be fine.

I'll hit that 5k. Oh yes, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment